Do you like working in a fast-paced environment where you can make a difference? Well, do we have the job for you!!! We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative. A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. Problem-solving comes naturally, they are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer concerns. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Research and select products with suppliers and sales representatives, develop proposals, place, and manage orders for new and existing accounts.
- Communicate with sales representatives to identify project requirements (including, but not limited to theme, quantity, budget, artwork, and timing)
- Communicate artwork specifications to graphic artists and reviews completed proofs for quality and accuracy
- Keep abreast of industry trends, research, and changes.
- Send follow-up emails to existing and potential customers.
- Perform general administrative activities including, but not limited to answering telephones, photocopying, mailing, and filing.
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken. Build sustainable relationships of trust through open, interactive, and timely communication.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices beneficial
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and attention to detail skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- High school degree
Pay: $14.00 – $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place